Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Catching Up

We just got back from the First Annual Hope Family Reunion at Mammoth Cave in Kentucky. Eight families that adopted from the same institute in China got together to let the kids reconnect and for new connections to form between our families. All the families keep in touch via a Yahoo account, so it was nice to finally meet some of the families we have got to know over the computer. I asked Madison when we got back yesterday if she had fun and she said yes, which I already knew because she seemed to have a great time while we were in Kentucky. I thought it may be difficult for her to leave her friends, but she seems to be doing okay.

She is however, very nervous about her surgery on Thursday. John and Madison have sore throats from traveling, so I pray that will not be a problem come Thursday. They are up seeing our ear, nose, and throat doctor right now... I need to finish laundry and repack, so I'll keep this short for now.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for Madison today. Hope all goes as well. We were so glad to meet all of you.

    ReplyDelete